Contact our leasing office for more information about vacancies.
You can also check out our Apartments.com profile.
Non-smoking only, including e-cigarettes.
Quiet Hours are 10 PM to 8 AM daily.
Call our leasing office for more information: 323-851-1398.
- Rent includes: Paid water, trash removal fee, and basic cable.
- Rent Term: Six month commitment, then month-to-month lease.
- Apartment includes: Refrigerator, stove, air conditioner, furnace, garbage disposal, ceiling fan
- Amenities: Laundry room ($1.25 per load), swimming pool, barbecue
- Parking: One parking spot for tenant owned vehicle only. All tenants are eligible for District 99 permits from the City of Los Angeles to park additional car(s) on the street.
- Tenants responsible for: Furnishings, gas (for furnace, cooktop, and oven) and electricity bills.
To move in:
- Security Deposit (Same as 1 month of rent)
- Key Deposit ($50)
- First 30 Days rent
- Monthly LA city fee ($3.61)
- $30 application fee for credit check. Third-party credit reports or print-outs not accepted.
- Credit or debit card, cashier’s check or money orders only.
- Must be able to provide documentation for credit check such as Social Security Number, Driver License, Date of Birth.
- No prior evictions or returned checks.
To verify employment, please submit two paycheck stubs, and/or any other evidence, with your U.S./Canada Rental Application or International Rental Application if you are a student from another country.
Students enrolled in an accredited institution of higher learning should have a third party complete the Guarantee Form to guarantee rent and submit a written explanation of their income source.
If you are currently looking for work, self-employed, or living on savings, two months rent in advance may be required. Please submit a bank account statement.